Logitech Harmony Ultimate All In One Remote With Customizable Touch Screen And Closed Cabinet RF Control
Harmony Hub turns RF signals from the remote into IR or Bluetooth commands your devices can understand and can’t see—behind closed cabinet doors or walls. Control up to 15 devices including your Xbox One, Wii, or PS3, plus your Internet subscription services, like Netflix or Hulu. Harmony supports 270,000 devices from 6,000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow. Just connect your remote to Harmony’s regularly updated online device database to download commands for new devices.
Find Your Content Faster
Now you can avoid frustrating on-TV keyboards. Use your smartphone/tablet keyboard or speech recognition capability with the Harmony App to find your content faster on Apple TV, Roku or Amazon FireTV. Also, works with Windows PC and Macs.
Harmony App For Smartphone Or Tablet
Supplement the remote with touch screen gestures and personalized settings via Harmony mobile app. The Harmony App for iPhone or Android turns a smartphone or tablet into a personal entertainment controller. Everyone in the house can have their own set of custom gestures and favorite channels right at their fingertips.
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Intuitive color touch screen: Swipe and tap to access and switch between entertainment activities with shortcuts for your most frequently used commands
- Ultimate convenience features: Vibration feedback touchscreen, up to 50 favorite channel icons, back-lit buttons and recharging station
- Future-proof control of up to 15 devices: Works with 5,000 plus brands and 225,000 Plus devices, with newly released devices, added regularly to the online device database.
- Nice sleek design.
- Touch screen, good dots per inch so could be read with ease.
- Ability to change Icons for activities to anything you upload through the software (Like for Kodi on my activity).
- App for Android is well designed and allows some modifications to the setup.
- Can link to other devices via WiFi (August, Nest, Honeywell, Philis Hue).
- No need for direct line of sight to control devices.
- The software on the PC is very flexible, and once you are past the initial setup you could edit your
- remote from anywhere without needing it connected to the PC (I changed some things while on vacation in Egypt!)
- The play/pause etc buttons are at the very top of the screen, they probably would have been better on the lower half of the remote (this might be more of a habit for me coming from the 650 which had all the buttons below the screen).
- This has got to be the very worst in remotes ever! it never works as expected. Its buttons are overly sensitive or not sensitive enough and never consistent. Scrolling through the TV guide is always a nightmare, as pushing the actual channel buttons is too much work for the stupid thing. When you first log onto the TV, it is supposed to go to the channel you have programmed it to do. This also rarely happens, sometimes it does, sometimes, not so much.
Logitech Harmony remotes are a work of art. Nicely designed great looking and simply work with all audio-visual devices in the house. It is the best remote control on the market presently. You will never use the original remotes for your devices after making use of this product. This product is great and Work will with the Amazon Echo and my Smart things hub. Great Device and highly recommended for you to try one also.
This unit has a rating of 3.8 out ofI always hated when setting up a new remote you had to go through 50 different codes to get one right. With the advances in technology now you have to enter the Model Number, which is great if you buy all of your electronics through Amazon and go through your order history. Otherwise you have to find a magnifying glass and the back of the equipment without unplugging your device.
With that being said I was able to find all of my devices and enter them in the computer desktop software (There is also mobile apps for iphone and android), the setup was quick and painless. Even my Verizon/Frontier DVR was located and the channels programmed into the remote. 5 stars, most of the issues with this remote are personal in nature and would be hard to explain, for the most part it a problem with the layout and button placement on the remote, this may or may not be an issues with you.
This remote has been perfect for pairing up all of my A/V. Because of its abilities to pair with IR and Bluetooth, I don’t need to use anything else. The IR blasters have a wide range that have impressed me. Updating the remote with the app (after having to remember my log-ins) has been simple. After the original set-up, the changes after take only take a few minutes. I’ve upgraded my receiver from only audio to a A/V HDMI receiver. Reprogramming took only a few minutes and it was perfect. I will say that I haven’t used this much for streaming or AM/FM radio.
You have to be careful of the touchscreen and how you hold the remote. If you accidentally touch the screen with any part of your hand, you will change the channel, switch the inputs, etc. The low battery warning isn’t very well integrated. You will miss it, then you will try to use the dead remote, realizing the remote is dead.
You have to get used to where the buttons are located but this is minimal considering what all it can do.
I have had problems with the app on my pc and trying to program my favs. I am using a pc with Win 10 so that could be part of the problem, but trying to relocate the favs in the graph, the cursor goes completely wonkey.