Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat 1F86U-42WF for Smart Home
This Wi-Fi thermostat connects with your home’s wireless network, so you can control the system with a mobile app. The mobile app works on Android and iOS smartphones, and you can control your home’s temperature from anywhere. This is especially helpful when you forget to set the thermostat to away mode. You can also control the Emerson Sensi through an online portal. It is compatible with the Amazon Echo and Wink app, so if you own one, you can control this thermostat with your voice.
This is an affordable thermostat, and you can install it by yourself with relative ease. The unit has a built-in level, and you can check for system compatibility online. This ensures it is installed properly and works with your HVAC system. The thermostat has a basic black and white interface, but it doesn’t look dated. Its simple design makes it easy to use. The menu is very basic, with buttons that access Mode, Fan and Schedule settings.
The app has more functions than the thermostat’s physical interface, but it is equally easy to use. You can scroll through the menu options and program up to nine daily schedules. For instance, you can create different schedules for winter and summer. If you have one thermostat for your home and another for your vacation home, you can set each thermostat individually through your smartphone. With programmed daytime, nighttime and seasonal temperature settings, you can conserve energy and see noticeable savings on your utility bills.
Emerson’s technical support is average. The unit includes a three-year warranty, which puts it on par with the best devices in our thermostat review. If you choose professional installation, Emerson boosts the Sensi’s warranty to five years. You can contact Emerson technical support by phone and email. The company does not have online forums or live chat support. Here are some of the features of these amazing app:
Installs Just Like A Standard Thermostat
A Sensi thermostat installs just like a standard thermostat. Getting connected to Wi-Fi is simple using the free Sensi app. You can also install it, let it run in manual mode and let the homeowner connect it later. We provide simple step-by-step instructions and video tutorials so all you have to do is leave behind the provided Wi-Fi connection guide and security code card and your job is done. Peace of mind, every time.
Homeowners: Program Sensi With A Swipe Of The Finger
No one knows your schedule better than you, and your Sensi thermostat makes it easy to remotely control and schedule the comfort of your home. Get started with a preloaded schedule that offers recommended daily temperature settings and quickly adapt it to fit your daily routine. Want more control? Intuitive swipe controls help you customize your daily schedule in seconds using our free apps for mobile and desktop.
No Other Wi-Fi Thermostat Works With More Heating And Cooling Systems
When we set out to design a Wi-Fi solution, compatibility was our top priority. We think you’ll agree, a Wi-Fi thermostat that does not require a common wire and uses 2 standard AA batteries is a solution you can install with complete confidence. That’s why we designed the Sensi thermostat to work with the existing wiring on gas, oil, geothermal, heat pump and radiant heat systems – up to 4 stages of heating and 2 stages of cooling. A common wire is only required on 2-wire heat-only or AC-only systems.
Make The Sensi App Your Own
It’s free and easy to add your company logo and contact information into the Sensi App. Register your company name, phone number and upload your logo on our website. Then just enter your phone number when setting up the customer’s account and you’ll be one touch away when they need you.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately) and Wink app (no Wink hub required).
- After connection, the free mobile app (compatible with Android and iOS) serves as an intuitive remote control so homeowners can set, change and schedule home temperatures from anywhere in the world.
- Custom 7 Day scheduling helps reduce wasteful heating and cooling to save up to 30% in HVAC energy costs.
- >Designed to work with existing wires, Sensi thermostat is universally compatible with most gas, oil, geothermal, heat pump and radiant heat systems. No other Wi-Fi thermostat works with more systems.
- Ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Smart Thermostat” by J.D. Power.
- It is easy to add a company logo to the mobile app so your contact information is at your customers’ fingertips.
- Sensi thermostat works with the existing wiring on gas, oil, geothermal, heat pump, and radiant heat systems, wherein it can handle up to 4 stages of heating and 2 stages of cooling.
- It’s a great model because it doesn’t require the commonly-needed C-Wire. In fact, it runs on 2 standard AA batteries. This means you no longer need to look for a C-Wire just to get this thing running.
- The Emerson Sensi supports four-stage heating systems.
- Manage multiple Sensi thermostats from one app
- Remembers programs through power loss
- 3 year warranty
- Overall simplicity and ease of use
- Check humidity, temperature, fan settings, auto/off toggle from app
- PIN lockout – a recent update lets you prevent kids, employees, visitors, etc from adjusting the thermostat in your absence
- It doesn’t have energy-management features like geofencing and motion sensor technology.
- No usage reports
- Not a humidistat replacement
This is an affordable thermostat, and you can install it by yourself with relative ease. It’s free and easy to add your company logo and contact information into the Sensi App. Register your company name, phone number and upload your logo on our website. Then just enter your phone number when setting up the customer’s account and you’ll be one touch away when they need you.